You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

The_Russian

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A word of advice
Dont-trust-the-medias. Or anyone from the goverment.

Why?

Because they give you the truth that "YOU NEED" to hear and belive. I dont want to sound like anyone who sees conspiracy in his fries but unfortunately nobody can exactly confirm it nor provide evidence for the world to see. Today goverments are controling the medias, and medias will serve you the news that only goverment/s first "filter" it, wrap it up and then give them. Conclusion: "Stay Vigilant, Dont Trust Anyone"

Second of all is that in my oppinion i must say that unfortunately Al Quaeda wount stop fighting, they belive that they are fighting for the cause much greather than their lives and not for their leaders (or thats at least what half of them thinks). Also the next one who takes Ladens place could be or will be even worser than him. If the news appear to be true Al quaeda could make an example of him how glorious leader has fallen for the greater cause, or maybe even make a saint out of him. His death will surely not go unavenged, there will be lots of attempts or... god forbid... successfull attacks. If the news appear to be false... well... i fear that it might provoke talibans to go frenzy and try to cause another 9/11 disaster or maybe something even worse. On the other hand this might even inspire the would-be recruits to to join them and fight or like my colleague Raven said that they are just gonna make a video of him holding today's newspapers. singing "Cant touch this"...

In any case, the "Cut off the snake's head and the bodie will die" theory aint gonna cut it against talibans. Al quaeda and its cells are now like a Hydra, you cut off one head and two more grow up, almost nearly impossible to root them out. Death of one man eighter a grunt or their leader doesnt mean anything to them, just another excuse in the sea of excuses. Organisations like al quaeda is not some FB group thats gonna disperse because group admin has died. Look at the nazis for example, supposedly they have been exterminated over 70 years ago and they still exist today. Extermination doesent solve anything, neighter Osamas death.

Time Posted: May 2 2011 04:20 pm EDT
Last updated: May 3 2011 06:33 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: