You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
1. Yes, at least allow people who really do not want to Ven have the choice not to. Such as in other games, there is an optional PVP section in the game. That way if someone wishes to go in and attack for their clan or build up points towards what ever, at least they would have the option for it. I believe you would make a lot of players happy, of course not all.

2. If the person is inactive for 30 days, they should be sent an email reminding them that either pointing up to 1., should be required either to set vacation mode or yet again pointing to 1. have the option to opt out of the Ven. Realistically, if you have former members whom have been inactive for say over 3 months or 6 months, they are most likely not coming back to the game. So as a result they should be removed from the game period. Otherwise, just simply creating a bunch of random dummy players is pretty much the same idea.

3. Not sure how to answer that one. It seems you have already begun dealing with that question. Reality is.. Regardless whether its a business or not is a mute point. Your core group of players are most likely not able to spend the vast amounts of money to really make it worthwhile to do so. I admire more options in the shop, however most just can not justify the benefits to the prices. We were asked before in another forum our opinions on change. Change comes from you Tom, and I have said it in private and I will say it in public. You really need to learn how to handle your PR better. There are no excuses for rudeness from helpers, admins or the developer. I can't imagine taking my products and shoving it into their faces after they have purchased them. I am sure some will agree with my example and others will start the flames. However, since this is a debate, I have placed my cards on the table. Nothing to hide, just pure honesty. Otherwise, I and many others will support this game for a long time coming.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 28 2011 01:19 pm EDT
Last updated: April 28 2011 01:58 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: