You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think.
1. Should we allow players to make themselves exempt from the Ven and Battling for 30 days if they choose?

R/ NO, we showld not, not for so long..we have vacation mode for that..but for 8 to 12 hours i think Yes..ppl need to sleep safe.

2. Should inactive (not logged in within 30 days) players still be able to be battled by others?

R/ Yes...they should be able to be battled (Inactive must die!!!!!), I dont think they care and if we take them out well. The ven list will be way to short and active players with higer levels wont be able to ven. And not every one is rich to buy lots of elements. Also CBR will be a shit cuz will be always the same ppl batling each others, and all of that is like a final that is set up...pointless

3. AP, BAP tacklebox and casts are currently only sold in special popup packages, should we add these to the shop for individual purchase?

R/ Yes...after all the damage is done all the buyers now have their mega ships, So now seafare for non buyers is just about fishing and catching one or 2 noobs that go out. For me Pirating is incredible boring now.

Time Posted: April 28 2011 01:04 pm EDT
Last updated: May 5 2011 09:42 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: