You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Regnak

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Ok
1. No I dont think this needs to be included in the game so far we have merchant tricornes, camo gowns, beef stew and bitter green leaves all of which will help players stay out the ven and minimize their losses. Also you added the boost drinks in local and included an ability boosting drink so they can buy it and part those who are killing them.

The idea does have bonus' for players who dont ven never have venned, and find being killed an annoyance so how about a change to the idea....

Enable clans the ability to select if they are intending to be in the CBR at the beginning of the month. If they are not then they will not gain any medals or free healing days. But their players will not get killed during that month or be able to kill others. This could be a free choice or paid for much like the healing pass, maybe a merchant pass, not sure what it would cost.

2. Yes, I dont think we need to do change that, inactives unfortunately make up the vast majority of players and kills in the ven so this would be a bad idea I think.

3. All items should now be available in the shop as we no longer have a sales rep, I also think that most items should have an ingame option no matter how expensive or difficult.

Time Posted: April 27 2011 04:47 pm EDT
Last updated: April 28 2011 03:19 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: