You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I
think you made some valid points. However on the other hand, there are ways to gain items that can protect you from the ven. I agree that sometimes when you start off in the game not knowing the basic dynamics of the game play it can be frustrating to play.

I will be the first to admit I got rather frustrated at being killed all the time and when someone first asked me to join their clan. They were kind enough to mentor me at start (WildSaint, thanks). After a period of time I did figure out how to manage my game play in order to make it more enjoyable for myself.

If there was one thing I could add to the list of complaints in the game, it would have to be before the constant nagging for my items or trading unfairly. I am not an idiot but it seems others seem to think as much. There is a difference between kindness and stupidity. So when in the past someone has traded with me, I can almost hear them laughing thinking they got the best of me. Second thing that really has bothered me in the game has been mentioned elsewhere.

So my advice to you... Try making an effort to find work a rounds in your game play.

About the paypal situation. Tom created a few ways to make a payment so that if paypal is not an option for you, you can pay either by phone or another (forgot the other option).

Cheers

No Signature

Time Posted: April 27 2011 07:11 am EDT
Last updated: April 27 2011 08:13 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: