Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Hu_Flung_Pu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: You are so cute !!!
All i hear is a baby crying . . .

Whahhh, Whahhh

Somebody call the Wambulance !!

Joking aside, death is fundamental to the game, I currently get killed between 15 and 40 times a day, and it is normally from a select few who are in a clan that is going for CBR medals that month. . . . if it bothered me I would part the souls doing it most regularly as soon as i logged on. I know many players that do just that . . . .

Sign on, check logs, see who is in 'click' mode in the ven and note the ID number . . . . even if you dont have the Ability, then a quick trip to the chat and hey presto a drink and parting is possible.

You are 808 days old and have lost 3'872 times, that is less than 5 kills a day . . . . aint too bad when you see it like that, in fact I feel quite let down by the venners that they must be slowing down a bit if that is their efforts nowadays.

I have Eddie hitting me +20 a day at the moment and I love it, reminds me I still exist up here. You reside in the zone of death aka level 29 kill range so you are prime meat for venners who are trying to maximise kills per element for CBRs.

Over 2 years old and still here so you love it as much as those monsters do.

I am at 433 losses and I reset battle stats every few weeks when the % gets too embarrassing LOL.

Chin up sunshine, life at the end of the tunnel and all that jazz.

Time Posted: April 27 2011 06:43 am EDT
Last updated: April 27 2011 08:08 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: