You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

bbing

[+1] [-1]

Subject: LPs and Trades
Concerning these two topics, I would like to suggest some additions.

Trades

It would be really helpful if there was a facility to be able to include more than one item (not resource) in a trade. For example, if I wanted to trade an Enchanted Ice Steel for a combination of a Staff of Zane, Datyrs Armor and Great Beast Skin Boots, it would greatly lessen the risk factor for both parties if all items could be included in a single transaction. This would be beneficial in a trade between two strangers, with contrasting standings in wealth and stats.
Also, I think GCs and food/drinks should be available options when you open up the trade page with another character

LPs

I'm not really sure if the developers already have some plans in mind for this area so ignore this part of this post if there are indeed some updates in mind.
I think that the LP gain fields should not be limited to kills in the ven or in the Town fights. Players have individual preferences in this game like for example, seafaring or outposts and it's worth taking them into consideration for the LP system. Of course, different % gains can be incorporated at the developers' disclosure.

bbing

No Signature

Time Posted: April 27 2011 04:38 am EDT
Last updated: May 10 2011 04:17 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: