You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Yes
Ive been on this for awhile now trying to push it and even brought it up in local chat because of so much that has been going on that just runs older people out disgusted and out of patience.

I have no problems admitting im 56 and im tired of seeing the constant behavior of kids acting like spoiled children and crying for attention. In local we are putting up with bad rpers which is best i can call it and others that just are so irritating and truthfully..most of the adults read the damn rules and dont need a helper that that doesnt know them or doesnt do thier job.

I freely admit to not wanting to be around kids so much in local where they boast about drinking blood or talk about subject matter that is not appropriate and this dating they seem to go so nuts about since they take it so personal.

You wont find adults sucking face or all over each other but the kids..damn.

Difinatly need an adult chat or those paying are slowly being run out of chat by this behavior.

Tonight was the first night in a very long time ive felt comfy in chat and it was because we turned it into joke night and everyone could join in and have a good laugh. its times like that that are missed and should be more of what chat can be like again.

Time Posted: April 26 2011 01:31 am EDT
Last updated: April 26 2011 01:36 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: