You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: It has been
said before and Hooli made a good point about the language used. However, I thought that was what admins were all about anyway.

I personally can not count how many times the discussion about rainbows or switching of colour codes or just simple non-sense is going on. It is understandable that someone makes off the wall remarks about something in order to make the chat seem more interesting, but separating the kids from adults is just plain necessary period.

One could argue night and day how some of the youth in this game are mature. I have no doubts about that, however by law and for moral reasons there is a defined aspect of the chat that is not being taken into consideration. I personally would like to have the satisfaction of being in with a group of adults that I know via age verification that I am safe from harms way.

I am in full support of Mads idea of having an adult chat room. It would be no more effort to put one in than not to have one and continually bothered with the question.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 25 2011 01:58 pm EDT
Last updated: April 25 2011 03:40 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: