You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GoldenArms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I play
For lots of reasons. There is something I find enjoyable about building something over time and being proud of what it becomes. For me its tedious to run from 1 spot to another killing stuff to gain exp or build your account. I think the simplicity of the set up here allows for more things for a player to do without the grind of running for 2 minutes to find something else to kill or to go buy/sell something.

The reason stay or keep playing:

In game friends. Several of which are basically family at this point. Onion and Ziggy raised me in the ven, showed me how to steal and continue to teach me smarter ways to play. Shrooms has been like a mama to me and the clan. She always has everyone else's best interest at heart. And of course my sweet wifey Sera, who constantly emasculates me by out-thieving me every chance she gets.

My favorite experiences:

1. I didn't realize the significance at the time, but getting invited to a new clan called Farmers and joining an eager bunch of killers with something to prove to all of DW.

2. Hitting level 95 and earning Eminence class. It used to be such a big deal to level up and become a special class. when i got enough elements to drop back down, I was so excited to start the long journey.

3. Challenging Softsoap (a clan comprised of pretty much every top killer who wasn't a Farmer) and going toe to toe with them.

4. Becoming the first clan to win 3 CBR's in a row. i think we ended up with a few more but it was an amazing run.

5. Getting my first $100 mil + steal and thinking I might actually be almost as good as Ox and Mama some day

Time Posted: April 18 2011 07:38 pm EDT
Last updated: April 18 2011 07:38 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: