You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: ufff...were do i sart..
if the question were what do i like of DW the answer is easy...The PPL that play in here.. My friends..my Clan and my ingame family thats all.

But the why i play is harder to explain...some times i dont even know why.. is a cocktail of feelings

Whe in was noob...i was totaly strange to chats and foros...so DW was my first time in lots of stuff...( I remember that one day that Felt just said my name on the chat...i was planing to SUE him for bad use of my private info)... but my curiosity and OX conforting word just made that thought change....BTW Felt say thanks to ox for that cuz i was going to sue you, i think that is not use now...may be if i were more pussy i could get some GC for that mistake lol.

Well at the begining was all the new stuf...then,..tending the bar (i worked hard there but then realice that lots of ppl were feling uncomfortable with me there all the time, also those ppl were making trouble to ppl i care a lot soo... i just dont like to bee were pll does not like me and now i just stay out of there) ... i wont deny i miss make my jokes and trick and silly stuff in there after all i was doing it for the ppl that do like it. the other i give a damm.... I started to know the ppl in here...the vets..always looking at me as the noob, that make me wanna get stronger and gain respect and more friends in the proceses.

There were lots of moments were i felt like i should give up... like when i realice that i would probably never defeat nost... or when i realize that is almost imposible to get stronger than the spenders, and whrn i get bored from camping and from foresting and from vening...

But then i did the best thing i could do in this game. i found a clan with ppl that still fight even knowing all that i know..cuz the important thing is never give up... and fight to the end.. they change it all for me.

I think that those few ppl that trust me and care for me is the reason why i play, cuz i just wanna make them proud..

besides...theres always the posibility that nost die from a heart attack and in 20 years i can overpower his character

Time Posted: April 18 2011 07:16 pm EDT
Last updated: April 18 2011 07:16 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: