You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Since
I am a goal oriented player in the games I play. I found DW to be a good choice. At first I did log in regularly for training and mining and eventually figured out that I should also train my lumbering.

After a period of time I left the game to play other online games and probably was gone for over a year. One day I was checking my email and had received a message saying that I was missed and decided to give DW another chance.

As I started to check around in the forums I saw that there were upcoming changes that sounded interesting. Low and behold here we are today with some changes that kept me coming back. Although unfortunately due to some persona.l circumstances I will not be able to remain play DW for much longer.

For the most part this game offers a little bit of everything for people who like simple and causal game play without complicated graphics and load times.

Though it has been asked else where, I still would like to see the changes that are purposed to be implemented more quickly.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 18 2011 03:10 am EDT
Last updated: April 18 2011 03:10 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: