You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: It is meant
to be a contest like other expensive contests in the past. If anyone can remember the Ruben Quest or the City Gate Kill Quest. This one is basically the same. You need to raise that amount of gold/kills in order to obtain the item.

I can only actually think of one person capable of getting this item. When you look at it, you could easily *if your able and willing* to purchase a large amount of GCs for example and put them on the market. There will be people buying them quickly enough that you could produce the gold required to gain the item. *One way to do so*

I personally thought about doing that, but then realized the benefit of having 15 minuet revives sounds appealing soon realized their is the risk of being to busy for some to manage all their tasks within that time frame. Not to mention the other person I was thinking of could easily do it before I, thus being a complete waste of GCs that I could have used to gain other items of use.

So say you have 5000 NRG and you want to either ven or participate in city fights. You find yourself going back and forth trying to maximize your earnings. That does not take into account that resets you are also busy managing your assets, and depending on your lvls in mining, fishing etc. So if you are someone with a lot of time on their hands and is quick in completing all given tasks and or can out-way the gains vs risks. This item is for you.

In my opinion, Tom should make the option either via a purchase or a South Gate option to allow for 15 minuet revives for those who do really spend a lot of time playing the game and or otherwise become bored with nothing else to do but read/write in forums or nonsense chat talking about skittles and unicorns or just wondering if the world will end because they do not have the means to be part of the niche that can afford this item.

That's my 25.5 billion plus cents.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 13 2011 03:44 am EDT
Last updated: April 13 2011 03:44 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: