You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RavenKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well...
I finally beat a Fambooga Dragon, I just wish it wasn't only about 1 in 20 to 1 in 25 Dragons I can beat lol , getting stitched up by Ruben gets tiresome pretty quick lol

RavenKnight vs. Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragon
1. Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragon raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 651 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [1759 left]
2. RavenKnight reaches into the sun and fires a fierce beam of light through Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragons soul. 123 life is beamed from your opponent! [2287 left]
3. Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragon raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 627 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [1255 left]
4. RavenKnight parts the clouds and unleashes hell, Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragon is taken in a barrage of fire 105, 210, 150 damage inflicted! [1822 left]
5. Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragon raises his hands as the sun glows and a blazing stream of flames rushes through into a white ball of light 620 damage is burnt from the soul of your opponent. [635 left]
6. RavenKnight prays to the gods. [DEAD]

RavenKnight is the winner!
RavenKnight has gained 735 EXP and 20 gold.
- Rising Force Reservists - has taxed 10 gold, leaving RavenKnight with 10 gold.
RavenKnights Demon earns 36 EXP.
You share 35 of your EXP with NinjaBlaze, leaving RavenKnight with 664 EXP.

You defeat the Celedren Moor Fambooga Dragon.

Time Posted: April 12 2011 09:48 am EDT
Last updated: April 12 2011 10:19 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: