You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Third Chalenge...The Argos Quest
Ok considering that the players that still keep fighting on this race...are 2 gigants and respected titant of DW..i will put them some thing hard for their next chalenge but i know they will enjoi it....

3“ The Argos Quest”

Like Jason and the Argos travelers, you my brave warrior will go in a quest at the sea. You must bring me all the items that I’m asking in the list:
Amount Item
20 Ship Battles, win or lose... if they attack you also count.
3 Monsters encounter
1000 Stickle backs fish
1000 Wrass fish
1000 Parrot Fish
1000 Perch Fish
15 Wined ships battles.
1 For Bonus Attack Edulahin’s Ship

Rules:
1. The battle items don’t include each other.. There is a total of 35 battles 20 win or lose and 15 to win, + 1 optional for bonus 36 (fight me win or lose)
2. If you have been attacked by a ship you can use that log that appears in logs. But only for the 20 battles win and lose item

3. Falsify logs or copy them from other warrior, is considerate of cheating, and leads to expulsion from the competition. Will also be asked to administration, to imprison you for cheating.

4. Ask to other players to help you in the battles is against the rules. You cant ask to other persons to let you sink their ships or sink yours. The most important part is to bring activity to the game, so you must go out to the sea and work your ass to find my items…
5. The fishing logs must be recent, selling the 1000 that you might have stocked is not aloud...so sell all your fish, and only count the ones that you start fishing now.

Bonus rules:
A) For the bonus you must find my ship and attack it, win or lose. If I attack you first, it does not count as bonus, but can be used for the 20 battles win or lose.
B) For this challenge finishing the list is not a requirement to claim the bonus. As soon as you attack me you can be the bonus winner.

Bonus Price: 20000 gold, 5 platinum and you will receive next challenge 24 hours before the rest of the players.

Time Posted: April 8 2011 12:28 pm EDT
Last updated: April 9 2011 12:46 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: