You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The many things I would change
Character Class
I would suggest that perhaps you do not pick a class until you reach level 10 for 2 reasons. 1) character development is the same for every class until you reach the skill buying stage anyway. 2) it gives you the opportunity to explore the game and research different classes before committing to one.

Why not have every new player begin with the class 'Apprentice'. then once they are experienced enough to enter the Dark Forest and purchase skills, they should choose a final character class

Alternatively change quest 10 of Berlocks from learning a skill, to choosing a class.

CPR
how about free ship repair for the top 3 in this category

1st 30 days
2nd 20 days
3rd 10 days

Recruitment Forum
for those clan that want to advertise for officers, or just generally recruit members.

Helix Mine Revamp
Now if it was changed, so you could actually mine for shards of helix, which could then be made into helix stones....

and to keep it fair, everyone has only 60 mining attempts at the resets...

Separate fishing from sea warfare
Fishing option
Pier
Rowboat
Fishing boat
Deep-sea trawler

Amend the amount of bait per option (pier 100, rowboat 250, fishing boat 500, deep-sea trawler 1000)
Allow nets to be used in the fishing boat (100 bait capacity) Trawler (200 bait capacity).
Keep the licence option but extend it to 30 days/90 days/180 days/365 days

Sea warfare

Make sea warfare only possible from within clans (ie, you must be in a clan to participate)

Connect the level of the clan to the number of war boats the clan can own/operate (for every 10 levels the clan can launch a boat)

Trireme
Longboat
War Galley
Flag ship

Keep the option of upgrading each vessel

Create a new clan officer position.

Master of Arms

This officer has control over how many boats are launched, they can allow the boats to be used by individuals, or they can launch them as an armada (Flag ship has to be used to launch an armada).

Limit the sea battles to an hour at every reset.

No cost to change clan names

Scrap the sapphire cost. to levy such a charge is unfair to anyone who is given a clan, or buys an established one and wishes to take their new clan in a different direction.

Whilst I understand the reason the charge was applied, having gamed through the same scenario of a cost to changing our gaming names, it would have been far more appropriate and fairer, to warn those clans who were constantly changing their names, to stop.

A good number of people now think this s a case of the fun-police rushing in with tear gas and stun grenades, it seems rather unfair to punish every clan owner, for what was essentially a harmless bit of fun.

Clan Donations

Increase the types of resources you can donate to a clan.

Add Helix/elements/ore

Subbies/ultrasubbies

should permanently unlock demon slots. If they run out, the slots should remain unlocked rather than you losing your eggs/demons

No Signature

Time Posted: April 7 2011 05:16 am EDT
Last updated: October 10 2021 06:10 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: