You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Fintan_de_Marin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Portrait
Alright, time for a new RP Idea came to me while reading something about The Ring and I had the notion to do a pre modern version of that. It will mainly be a chat RP, with updates put in here All are welcome to join!

Fintan grimaced one his way down the halls of his manor. Behind him were six men. Four of them Westland soldiers, two of them were simple merchants. He had nothing against the merchants, but the soldiers as far as he was concerned should have waited outside. They were here to guard the portrait Fintan was giving to the owner of the Olde Towne Inn. He had insisted on a guard, he just did not expect soldiers. He was giving the art piece to the Inn because a very similar painting had be destroyed by a group of drunks a few days previous. The only difference was this one was of actual value as there was no other to rival it.

'Here it is Gentlemen.' The large portrait of a young girl by a lake was being removed from the wall. The girl had a slightly dark look, despite her smile and the beauty of the day that was painted around her. Amber hair gently laid over her shoulders. She wore a light blue dress and held a doll in her hands. The lake was a clear crystal blue. It was gently set down and covered with a heavy cloth to avoid marks, and carried out. As Fintan walked behind them on the way out he started thinking. 'I could have sworn I have seen that lake someplace else...' But he shrugged it off. The painting was taken to the Inn, and hung above the fireplace with pride by the owner.

A month had passed, and four murders had taken place. Each of the victims had signs of being drowned. The Westland Guard was baffled. An old crone had taken to the streets warning that it was a curse. But like most people her age, she was pushed aside as insane.

Time Posted: April 1 2011 12:34 pm EDT
Last updated: April 3 2011 07:58 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: