You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Edulahin Shipyards, and mining company. for noobs
Welcome to Edulahin Shipyards. It have been a 165 days since i started here, and thank to the hard work and the help of many friends i have become Kind of strong noob.

One thing i like most of this land is that people should not beg, cuz every one is generouse enough to give away freely and gladfully. So remember noobs never beg.. just check out the posts and be active and you will see.

Now is time for me to help others now that i can. So im making this Shipyard, and the mining company that is specialy for new players that just arrive to our lands and are planing to stay.
Fishing is one of the most importants activities for a noob, it will reprecent your biggest incoming, you can do it 2 times daily and is important to start from day 1, so you can use every reset you have.
Same with mining, now that the ore is so expencive and usefull..you should not miss one chance to go to that mines and get yourself dirty.

Cutting to the cheese..If you are a active player, that like this game and want to stay with us i will be happy to buy you your first row boat, with basic fishing tools and your first pike axe.

Just post the solicitud here.

And BTW if you are reeding this, and you are a noob.. Welcome to Dark Warriors mate, this is a wonderfull place, have fun!!

This company is foundated in honor of 2 great DW, Serbitar and Steel1. And they know why

Time Posted: March 31 2011 01:00 pm EDT
Last updated: March 31 2011 01:18 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: