You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

qwertiowl

[+1] [-1]

Subject: hello there Mr. Exile
as a female, i have a passion for footwear in the real life. i've got my own wardrobe of shoes here at home and i would love to do so here in dark warriors as well. i've seen many players having boots but i don't see any boots shop here like the shops for the armor, weapons, rings etc... some people say they got it from the fair(?)..but i don't see any fair and no one seems to know when the next one is coming.....

so my request is this, can i please have some boots? i''ve seen the boots of triton on someone before and i love the way they look, but you've already given them away.
i know it's a very big thing for me to ask you for the Demon Steel boots or the Dactyls Chaos boots, but i really don't know how else to get them...in my view one should also care about the way you look in Dark-warriors ( i loved yours and anathema's costumes by the way ) so i'd really love it if i got a pair of Demon Steel boots or the Dactyls Chaos bootsfrom you sir to complete my equipment=)...also, i'm still a newbie and a weak player compared to the likes of you so your generosity would really help my stats.

thanks a lot in advance and lots of claps to you for being so kind

No Signature

Time Posted: March 30 2011 01:34 am EDT
Last updated: March 30 2011 02:18 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: