You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well
i will be old and i am sure still bitching about everything. felt will be thinking like he has for the last almost 3 years, " how do we get rid of this guy, he will not go away??"

shel will still be trying to start an argument with me because she likes to argue with me. master java will still own the joust.

O will be all grumpy and killing everyone. utom will be trying to get my rings under market value. pu will still be drunk.

nappy will still be super annoying. reiece will still be looking for a man. kcav will be an even greater thief.

scab will be the all time sales leader of DW. ziggy will have the coolest new gear, and not wear it.

mutt will still be pissed at me for giving him shit, even know he will own the record for saying he is quitting DW , for saying it 2222222222222 times.

black flame will still be shilling the markets and getting rich off the rest of us.

we will all be killing inter-demsional outer space aliens that jumped some starwake rigs and landed in the westlands.

an last but not forgotten, joker will have bought ana every clan in DW except farmers and TKOTM.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 25 2011 01:58 pm EDT
Last updated: March 25 2011 03:06 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: