You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Gingivere

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The city pt 7
Gingivere was running as someone grabbed him and the women and pulled them behind a corner. He then relized that it was the very same man he had run into earlry that day. *Not a word or they'll find us...* He said as he had gloved hands over Gingivere and the woman's mouths. He called himself Sliver. Sliver had stepped out of the allyway and had talked to the guards. * Come now, Gentlemen! What is a mere street rat compared to the head of Silver Rose?!*

Gingivere had heard that name before. It was one year ago when he heard it. He was in a tavren when someone came in and started telling stories about someone named The Sliver Rose. Gingivere had focused on Sliver once more and after he spoke his name he heard someone in the crowed that was gathering faint. :Hmm it seems like this guys is really famous.:

Sliver had taken a sliver raiper and took his stance saying *En garde*. The guards came after him and not wanting to be left out of the fight Gingivere took out his own sword and took his stance next to Silver. "I couldn't let you handle this by yourself now could I? Besides this is my fight not yours."

Time Posted: March 24 2011 05:10 pm EDT
Last updated: March 24 2011 05:10 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: