You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

MaD_MuTT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Sainthood did make
Some good valid points. Prices are to dear for probably 98% of current active players. To lower the prices of game subscriptions and special packs would only level out the game even further for the lower energy users. Regardless of what happens not everyone can spend money, either because they are to young for a credit card or mum and dad wont let the kids spend money. Tom at the end of the day if you really wanted more players to be finacially involved in the game the only way to do that would be to lower prices. This is a guess but you probably have around 100 to 200 players in world 1 who have a ultra subscription in the game. But advertise that there are over 300k active players within the game. To me this isn't a very good percentage of players who are paying to play the game. Tom you have a great product that you undoutably put money back into. But in my opinion your prices are set way to high to get a higher percenatge of players paying to play the game. I am not telling you how to do things this is just what I believe. If this was to happen you would even the playing field for more players and get more people involved within the game. Who knows you may even get more money because a higher percentage of players would stay and spend because they can afford to. On top of that the current spenders would spend more because of the better value for money.

Happy gaming.

Time Posted: March 22 2011 09:45 am EDT
Last updated: March 22 2011 09:48 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: