You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: mine
First without a doubt all my clanmates. They all mean alot to me-so very smart (real life and ingame) and different in many ways but so easily work as a team.

Special mentions:

Smoklett-insightful and creative and no nonsense but oh what a sense of humor at times

Draygo-One i still respect and dont take my eye off of for long

JW666E7-another smart one that impresses me-not just ingame but many other areas weve talked about in real life news

SaintHood-just getting to know him but he is very insightful and friendly and most helpful.

Hunger-blunt to the point of extreme but he is exactly what you see and no games.

Kinni-this shouldnt surprise anyone that knows me but no one makes the game like kinni does. he has no respect for anyone and the game is just that to him. We need his humor and his disrespect of everyone at times for the laughs and to remind us this is just a game.

Steel1-one day, hopefully soon i'll have you beaten all the time *L*

I feel i should stop now but there are a few others i would love to add in but i am sure without doubt others will speak of them.

I do have to say this. as much as i love my clanmates there are two that are the heart and soul of the clan..er..thats not right either..every single one of them is special and i cant see being without any.
Quiet..his letters alone have me on the floor laughing so many times at thier outragiousness. Onion who once told me that i didnt ven very well(mind you i was already on the wof for wins when he said this) he got me so inferiated and thats when i knew he was right dammit. He taught me to push the limits and still does. Ziggy who i use as a balance and guidance when ive lost my temper or just need someone that shows me what is important at times. Always one that is asked so much of and he does more than any i know ingame for us and others. i might continue this later-so many more that have made the game something special for me.

dammit one more..felt..we have a love/hate relationship*L* i hate some of the old changes and tear my hair out and thank goodness can blow off steam elsewhere but then he goes and does something so damn nice. I am not sure i will ever really understand him but my deepest thanks for this game and from all those i have met because of it.

Time Posted: March 21 2011 10:25 pm EDT
Last updated: March 21 2011 10:38 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: