You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Owners Cry...About the owners In this game
People like RavenKnight gave me an idea.I made awhile back a Blog Titled owners cry....It wasn't meant for just me or about another owner...........I came along way and met alot of owners so i made the blog form other owners that leaned on me or i leaned on them....Since this is in the open tell me what you think......You may understand the pressure some may endure ...and just mail him/her on what a great job they are doing.....Its not sucking up.....It just assures the owner that the players are there beside him/her

As owners we have a hard task of keeping people safe.And we sometimes we get told that we are mean, even when it goes good.
Some members leave the clan to join the other clan thinking it may be better and yet sometimes to find out it is worse.Many of us owners go thru that, and sometimes without emotion, we have to ignore the words thrown at us like ….we are not a good leader…..You Suck…..Your washed up.

But the true reality is ….Is it really the owner that make the clan?….Nope, It is the individuals that Join the clan that makes the clan better……and its up to the owner to make sure it runs smoothly eliminating the bad apples or non active or weaker players, depending on what direction the clan is going. So would like to Dedicate this poem to all current owners….Mabe copy and paste it on your profiles so you can carry it with your hearts.

OWNERS CRY TOO.

Seems the message has lost its clarity,
I hide behind my sarcasm, a poor man’s prosperity,
Irritating….My insecurities buzzing like flies,
I’d seem more sincere if I could look you in the eyes,
But it feels like trespassing…I cannot decide on this or that,
Just a drifter like you looking for the welcome mat,
Your questions seems so pre-defined so why bother ask?
I should quit while I'm ahead and put on my mask,
But yet I sit and think of what I’d say,
About how much i like you, I dream of the day,
But when the day comes, I don’t come clean,
I protect myself, say things I don’t mean,
Trying to find my point? Pick your spots,
There hidden in my stumbling words and misleading thoughts,
Don’t know what to say? I’ve probably confused you,
Just blame it on me…..I always do.
I’m just an owner I cry too.

Time Posted: March 21 2011 07:52 pm EDT
Last updated: March 27 2011 07:27 pm EDT