You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SaintHood

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A balanced system
Feltash said, "I assure you these changes are done in the best interest of the entire community and they will make the community a more challenging and balanced arena in the future."

I have been in this game for a long time, and from the very beginning there has never been a fair and balanced system here. This game has always been about people spending huge amounts of money in order to gain a major advantage over other players who don't spend money.

Now you want to change the rules and stop this from happening. We are told that players are abusing the serf system to make huge profits. That players with high energy were taking advantage of the system when Helix were recharging the full energy amount. This is wrong!! There was never any player abuse. The players were just playing the system that the game developers made for them. Stop blaming the players for using what the developers created.

I would also like to suggest that if the true intent of these changes is to make the game more fair and balanced, then why don't you significantly lower your prices for packages. Why would anyone pay 250 dollars for a package when there is no advantage to paying that. I suggest that a monthly subscription for both a normal and an Ultra combined should be no more than about 10 dollars a month, and packages should be 25, 50, and 75 dollars maximum, without changing the things given in those packages. This would truly allow more people to afford the game. I would bet anyone that we will not be seeing these changes anytime soon.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 18 2011 04:43 am EDT
Last updated: March 22 2011 09:30 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: