You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Black_Flame

[+1] [-1]

Subject: A few things
1)I'm not all against this change since I understand a few reasons behind this move.

2)However, I feel like this change might just be too harsh on the poor sapphires. I've checked around with a few high energy people and it seems the cost of ore serfs range from 100-400! Now even if half the people continue to run the serfs, 100s, maybe even 1000s, of sapphires will vanish from the game every day. Don't think this will keep the balance between the markets.
I'm not sure how you'll counter this problem, but I was wondering if mixed payment might be a good idea? I'm not sure though, it's not a well thought out idea so I'll stay shut and keep it for the pros.

3)The only change I didn't like is the not being able to wear energy rings after a serf is bought. I know you made this change in order to avoid abuse, but I hope in time there's a better alternative to that.
It's because If I want to try someone in the ven with different stats while running serf, I'll have to sacrifice some good energy for the rest of the run in order to do this.
So, running the serf kind of leaves me with less freedom now, even if I were to make it inactive.

Ooook, I guess those were a bit more than just a few things.

Time Posted: March 17 2011 10:05 am EDT
Last updated: March 17 2011 10:21 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: