You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

ONION

[+1] [-1]

Subject: now how to level ship without bap
there is alot of ways the best is within the clan, those that have bap has used this method before bap was ever around. bap is just a excuse just like those that spend has the strongest players but that is still a small percent in the game. there are great and strong players out there that has not spent a dime. though it took time, effort, patients.

same with leveling your ship, all you need is a partner in the same level and attack each other. maggie and eddie below shown they used each other. me and eddie and others has done the same in the past.

roger who has always expressed against bap he and his clan has great ships without the use of bap, though the may not compete against those who has bap they can take out most that has not, again those that has bap is still a small percent.

find a partner find a location and attack each other, though be even slower than when i and others did in the past cause you can only attack each other once a revive but then again as i said takes time and patience but it can be done. to speed it up some get 3-4 others to help that there just double your exp and now you leveled a little faster.

Time Posted: March 5 2011 12:39 am EST
Last updated: March 5 2011 12:44 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: