You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Shrooms

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Thoughts
Losses: 1293

1-Is the current scoring balanced between sinking and fishing?
I dont believe its really possible to have it balanced between the two of them. You have to take into account the cost of getting warship and upgrades/repairs against buying bait and merchant flags. Plus how many times you can cast against how many attacks you can do.

2-Is there more or less activity on the seas?
Since i was never a huge attacker but more into the fishing i have to say only at the end of last month did i do any attacking and it all depended on the times i happened to choose in doing so and cant say i had trouble finding some to attack though like jousting it does take patience at times.

3-How can lower level boats/ships get to level up w/o BAP purchases?
This can be done..my score proves it and i took all those losses before i bought any bap and before it changed that you cant attack clanmates any longer. You can get around this by having a clanmate leave the clan now though.

4-What factors have to be looked at to adjust any perceived shortcoming, if any.
I think like any aspect of the game there will be changes to come and to be good you must be able to adjust as quickly as the changes. not always are good and are changed back but two main things id like to add in here.
A) to stop clans from having clanmates leave and then help with thier leveling you can always just have it so if they leave they lose what fishing/attacking they have done for the clan in points and they have to start all over again. (i dont actually have a problem with clanmates helping each other since my clan is big on teamwork)
B) The next change i see in ships is sea monsters. lets just wait and see what happens and hopefully we get to gain exp from attacking them.

Time Posted: March 4 2011 11:59 pm EST
Last updated: March 5 2011 01:43 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: