You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Fintan_de_Marin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Need of a Plan
Silver took the book in hand. He gently opened it and looked through it's pages. "Lockpicks are no good. Rumor is that the lock was specially designed to break picks....and the rumor is true before you ask. ...Violet!"

The highwayman Violet Rose walked over and showed William the lock picks Silver was apparently talking about. They were broken in half, and missing the ends. Violet was then waved off to return to his work.

"I am afraid I know only the legends that have flown across the seas. The legend being that it was the final resting place of a old king who reigned for six hundred years until old age finally got him. It's rumored his wealth is in their with him....how much is truth and how much is a myth I'm not sure."

He walked to a table where the others had set up a bottle of whiskey and some mugs. He poured about three fingers of whiskey in to a pair of mugs and offered it one to William. "We have tried picking the locks, blasting the locks, magical charms, and even blasting the door off itself. We now have plans to melt the lock." he grinned, his emerald eyes behind the mask growing dark.

Time Posted: March 3 2011 05:40 pm EST
Last updated: March 7 2011 02:42 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: