You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

TheHoneyBadger

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Clan Leaders, read this:
*NEW Dear Clan Leader, Is your clan super duper uber awesome? Do you frequently rent the Forest of Storms for 10 medals? If so, if you do it at a mutually agreeable time, let me in your clan for those precious 24 hours and I will give you a cut of what I make.
Sincerely, THB

THB - Still buying your GC Buffs and Colossal Gloves!
Are you tired of getting 1 singular GC buff a day? would you rather be able to instantly buy over 500 in full swoop?!?!?! well, let me help you take that nasty GC Buff off that outdated weapon, and get GOLD in return!

Just in case you bought that last package, before you put that Buff on your weapon - realize that it will cost you 10 elements to take it off, - instead, talk to me about selling it for LARGE coin!!!

I BUY YOUR USED EQUIPMENT!

BUYING:

AP - buying your APs for 1.125m each. Mail Me

BAPs - interesting in knowing your price for BAPs - Mail Me

Colossal Gloves

Gloves of Power - Sitting in your inventory, collecting dust? I buy your used junk! Just email me!

GC BUFF - Remember, you can take those off your piddly little weapons now, and make a good buck off of me! I buy your USED equipment for $$$$GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD$$$$
I pay BETTER prices than your regular unnamed quiet neighbour. after you talk to him, talk to me, for more quiD(nce)...

MYST POTION

LUMBER STONE

BROTH of CANWEN - price 399 million gold + 1 platinum...

CLAN EXPERIENCE BUFF

Mail me your asking price, then I will tell you to get serious, then you will lower your price, then I will think about it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SELLING:

I have the following Items I am willing to part with:

Various Jousting Cards - Check my inventory.

Staff of Zane

SPECIAL ITEM:

Why spend your precious time trolling around dangerous waters risking an encounter with the dreaded Sea Monster or some Mean Pirates? Why not just stop by my shop and pick up some eggs for the wife?
Reduced price on this egg! Less expectations, must make room for new inventory! Make me an offer!

I am willing to look at Gold, Platinum, Helix, Sapphires, and Elements or any combination of such resources, though do not expect me to accept your offer at market price if I am the one that has to go around selling all your loose junk you don't want...

[eMail Me] an offer for any of the above.

IF it is worthy, I shall reply.

Looking for:
high end energy rings (+500)
mail me your offers...

Time Posted: February 11 2011 10:17 pm EST
Last updated: January 18 2015 08:08 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: