Body Type: slim and agile
Class: Theif
*My Characters Skills:
Stealth
Accret Dagger Thrower
Incredable strenth and aglity
Good climbing skills
Good ballance

The story of my character: Im King Robskill J, I was Murderd by my Brother Auther for my Fathers throne. A few years later when my Father health deterates after time, I come back from the dead. But I have lost my memory and when I came back I became a Vampire, and I do not know what I am. I met a woman called Liani who I biten multipul times but she still lives, after that I ran away from her to a barn to rest.

A few days later I notice a few people, Aurora Tan and Shadowwolf. And I killed a nanny of a child. I went into hiding then tuned into the beast I am, and chace after Aurora Tan to kill her but i wasnt successful.
A few hours later I knock on her door, and ask for help. She let me in for foor and drink, till i turn and nearly kill her again, but she stabbes me in the arm and makes me run for my life.

Another few days later, I taught myself skills (from above*). And I sneak and found out about my murder and my family.

Then I go away for a week, and build up my skills. And some of my memory came back. I come back to Westland when the week ends. And finds out his Father dies and his Brother Auther is now going to take the throne and kingdom.

After this I get my gear ready, and go off to get my revenge, and murders my Brother for murdering him, in the past. He takes his rigtfull throne and Kingdom.

King Robskill. J is having a good life and now he is dating back with his Queen Wykoru, she is the most beautiful woman in the Kingdom..
When Robskill, died, she left him with the children back to pesent life.

Then she heard I came back to life and she ran into my arms again. King Robskill. J wants to have his whole family back but not sure if they want their father back in their lives.
Robskill is just hoping they get back into his life and make him the most happiest father.

Time Posted: February 9 2011 01:22 pm EST
Last updated: March 4 2011 02:47 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: