You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Gingivere

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The City pt 3
Gingivere had turned around and started to casually walked away his footsteps muted by all the noise around him. He had browsed a few stalls to find a hot drink to help his body maintain heat. His stomach growled with hunger. -Ok so now I have to find a food stall for some bread.- He thought to himself as he checked his pocket for some money. As he was fumabling through his pockets for some change he had ran into yet another person only this time it was a gaurd.
"Hey watch where your going boy!" The gaurd said sounding angry.
"Sorry I wasen't looking where I was heading as I was paying full atention to find any money in my pockets." Gingivere said trying not to sound suspicious.
The gaurd just looked at him and had relized something. "Hey arn't you wanted for the murder of a gaurd?"
"Me? Oh-no I woulden't do anything like that." Gingivere said.
The gaurd had drawn his weapon and said, "Hey you are wanted so keep quite and come peacefully!"
-Crap I hate when this happens- gingivere thought to himself as he turned around and ran as fast as he could to the closest building. He climed up with ease as he was being shot at with rocks from civilians and gaurds.
"Damnit why does this have to happen every time I got out?" Gingivere said as he ran across the rooftop. He kept thinking about what happend years ago when he killed that gaurd. -He had it coming. He would always go out of his way to be an ass to everyone. The day of his death he had attacked Gingivere with a dagger for no reason. Some random person had thrown him a device that had a blade the sprung out by using a piece of string that would activate the spring loaded blade. Gingivere had unknowingly activated the blade, it sprung out impaling the gaurd's heart. Gingivere had just cleared the last gap of the last house of the city that leads to the outskirts of the town. He jumped down and was face to face with somebody new. Gingivere had landed in front of this person nearly scarring them to death.
Same rules apply that is all
~Gingivere

Time Posted: February 4 2011 09:35 pm EST
Last updated: February 28 2011 11:06 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: