You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

makenzie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I understand...
where both of yall are coming from

grmann....I joined the same day as you and can say that I, too, have a decent grasp on the game. Then again, I've played a lot of these games before, so I could probably say I catch on a bit faster than your average noob.

I could see how those who don't catch on as quickly as we would need some extra time to adjust to the game, meet people, get advice, etc. I guess a lot of it also depends on the determination of new members. Me? I get killed, lose some gold, whatever. I just continue on in my camping and building up of stats. Then again, I'm a patient person.

My internet hasn't been the best, so my activity has been a bit sporadic this past month, but even in 25 days, I'm still learning new things every time I get on and meeting new people every day. It can take a while for new members to get to know the older members. Some people are more vocal than others, but the average time it takes most to get the mentoring they may need for the game would probably be quite a few days into that initial week. And by that time, they're being thrown to the wolves.

I guess it all just depends on how much hand-holding we want to provide for the newer members. I think 20-30 days would give a nice cushion for new members to get to know the game, the players, and begin building a good base for their character.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 3 2011 11:10 pm EST
Last updated: February 6 2011 11:36 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: