You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Reply - unlikely
you seem to be equating the number of days in the game with the level they will reach.

I will reiterate my point... with good guidance

You cannot read all the appropriate guides in 10 days of play, it is simply not possible.

giving 60 days to do this will allow players to take their time, make them less likely to level fast, and decide if this is the game for them, knowing that after 60 days they will be forced to enter the ven.

If it is your desire to see players with only 10 days grace before they start to get killed and most likely quit before exploring all aspects of the game, then you keep advocating this Hooligan.

Personally, I would rather see players have a longer time to check out all the aspects of this game, meet the regular players, assess their overall enjoyment and decide upon the worthwhileness of spending money to enjoy the game further. But then I am all for people leaving a game happy that they are doing so having really explored/read as much as possible, rather than leaving angry and frustrated. But you keep doing what you are doing Hooligan, if it works for you.

No Signature

Time Posted: February 3 2011 02:43 pm EST
Last updated: February 4 2011 10:43 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: