You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: but...
Both of your choices have dubious references as "villians" as both on more then one occasion have worked for the better good. Besides, I wouldnt classifiy Deadpool as a villian, he was just a man fire hire was he not? Besides I am usually willing to give all the wep X guys a little leway after the crap that was pulled on them; only wolverine didnt go totally off the deep end and he is pretty messed up.

I find Rorschach to be the same way. He was desperate, and a little crazy... and only started killing people (only a couple) when they started comming after him and he felt cornnored. Later killings are easily explained away by the thought that the world is about to end and no one can save it. You yourself said he isnt strictly speaking a villian after all and he was the first and most determined to save everyone

Happy now that I addressed your pics now? even though my statement about the villians sucking was more in reference to all this Ledger's Joker and nurato crap. While Deadpool and Rorschach could be argued, they are considerably better choices then some of these other ones XD

Time Posted: January 24 2011 01:40 pm EST
Last updated: January 24 2011 03:31 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: