You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

LordDragonX

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Are you serious?
Now, first things first. I understand that having money out has a possibility of one being attacked and some of it being taken. I've been attacked before. Usually while running through dark forest and in the middle of being in a cave or something, opening "treasure chests" which rarely have anything in them except mimics or explosions. Don't know why they're called treasure chests...but that's not the reason for my current anger.

Usually while strolling the DF, and someone kills me, I have a little over 1000 gold in hand, and about 30-40 of it gets taken. No problem. 3-4% is what most game owners program in as a viable amount of take. In my many years of online game playing, I've seen as high as 6%.

So I take out 2.75 mill to buy 10000 ore. I do enjoy the OCC available now and used it twice yesterday. Typed in to buy 10000 ore and someone got me before I hit the enter button. OK, general 3-4% someone got me for 60-80K, no big deal, I'll just replenish that, right?

So I look at how much money's left in hand...and it's a little over 360K...I figured that can't be right. So I looked at the log, and sure enough, was taken for almost 2.39 mill.

So by my calculations, in one hit, someone took over 85% in one hit. Are you........freaking kidding me? You have no idea how hard it is right now for me to keep from typing curses, because I am pi**ed right now. It's already hard enough to make money in this game, and that much can be taken from you at one time? Seriously? Do you have any idea how long it will take to make that back?

I've played a lot of games since '96, and this now is officially top 3 worst of all time. This game already had a lot of problems that I've seen in my time here, and that massive gold take took the cake.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 19 2011 10:15 am EST
Last updated: January 26 2011 12:56 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: