You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Gingivere

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The City
Gingivere stepped out on the streets of Westland. Taking in a breath of cold winter air he walked forward on his way to the market. Just as he makes it to the entrance to the Market he feels a hand on his shoulder. Gingivere tensed up and then grabbed the hand and spins around twisting the person's arm behind their back causing them to groan in pain.
"I'll only ask this once who are you and why are you following me?" Gingivere hissed into the person's ear.
"Let me go I was causing no harm I just wanted to say hello." said a voice Gingivere reconized.
"So your following me are you Lorenzo?" Gingivere asked with a smirk also losening his grip.
"No I was just walking and saw you and I came up to say hello." Lorenzo said with a guilty voice.
""Well your going to have to catch me to talk to me anymore." Gingivere said as he climed the nearest building and running along the roofs. After running along the roofs he jumped down and landed in the Market. He then sarted walking at a fast pace while looking back. CRASH! He ran into someone
"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." He said resisting to pickpocket the person.

Now anyone can reply just keep the story going that is all
~Gingivere

Time Posted: January 15 2011 01:42 pm EST
Last updated: April 14 2011 04:13 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: