You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: For once .......lol
If you had bothered to read my other posts you would see that I have already answered this.......as I have said, I watched the seafaring for many hours and when the retune came along I did not jump on the band wagon and retune right away, I waited,watched and then when it changed again I retuned very legitamately and actually tried to warn others that it could be done (those who know will also tell you the same). But it changed again and I was fortunate enough to have been left with the speed and not extra mount. ANYONE could have done the same and it was done within the designs of the game at the time as everyone had the same opportunity but most jumped in too early on the first retune. It is a lot like 'stacking' in outposts, it is not a bug, just some of us experimented and read tons of forums etc and learnt....just the same as you could have. As another note it has taken me nearly two years to get my outpost the way it is, and I experimented, changed positions, troops, tried many things until I struck what I think is the best option. Anyone of you could do it also, but most of you consider it insignificant until I raid you constantly and then I get the emails....funny you cna hit me repeatedly in the ven every revive and do I send emails and make snide remarks........show me the proof if you can?. As I have said in the past I cannot be a uber venner as my funds won't allow (and don't tell me it does not take real $....you will just make me laugh harder) so I concentrated on areas at the time that did not need great amounts of real $ to get good at but required some luck, strategy and help.

It would appear that ever since some have tried to have my rowboat changed claiming it was a bug and it appears to be that there are players who don't like the idea that players who spend very little can actually beat them in some areas....you can deny it all you like but my your comments suggest otherwise. I was even told by a player (you know who you are) that rowboats were insignificat and to quote them in mail, "I was a gaint among midgets'.

And lastly if you attack me personally in the forums I will return the favour. If you want to talk civilly and rationally I will do the same. Don't ever confuse courtesy with weakness....to all those who sent abusive emails in the past, swearing is just a sign of a weak, bullywho cannot express themselves.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 8 2011 12:29 am EST
Last updated: January 20 2011 09:26 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: