You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anathema_Da_3rd

[+1] [-1]

Subject: This is LEP3RMESSIAH
i would just like to say merry christmas to everyone.

All of the newbies that i have helped and the newbies i will help in the future, Merry Christmas!!!

To all members of the game, you guys make this game what it is today. its been a honor to play with everyone. Merry Christmas!

To all of my fellow helpers out there, WHY ARE YOU HERE!!! THERE ARE NEWBIES TO BE SAVED!!!!! n00bs... heheheheh Merry Christmas!

Staff, you guys.... always trying to get me in trouble ^.^ you guys are the police of the game. you peoples are awesome (cept for kk, jack, crazed... jk we love you xD) Merry Christmas!

Admins of the game, where would we be without your sticks of banning... makes my day looking through the jail looking at reasons for being jailed. ahhhhh love it.
No you cant cyber with my wife!!!
Jailed by Ox for 991 days

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Merry Christmas!

Sales Representative, ed.... idk what you do but im SURE you do a great job at it, merry christmas! (gimme a good deal )

And finally, GAME DEVELOPERS, Feltash, Scott, Tycho, Brett19 and head admin Nate, what would this game be without all of you? I joined this game a long time ago. ever since i have been playing, these are the people i looked up to. i never see much of them other than feltash and nate, but im sure they are all great people. they deserve great things in life for bringing joy to all who play this game. Merry Christmas guys, we love you.

So as this year comes to a end, there is one thing that i do regret. that is not finding this game earlier in my life. i love this game and intend to play it as long as it stays up. i love you all, stay safe and have a Merry Christmas

hugs the DW community

No Signature

Time Posted: December 25 2010 10:09 am EST
Last updated: December 25 2010 09:34 pm EST

Edit Delete

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: