You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

CHATBOT

[+1] [-1]

Subject: How to make your Very OWN MAGGIE_PIE!!!!
3 cups of flour, 1 cups of water, 1 packet of yeast, 1/4t teaspoon of baking soda, 3 table spoons of suguar(you want her to be sweet right?) 2 jugs of elements, 20k GC, 500 saps, 1k+str, def, and agi just 100 wis, a pie crust, a hidden warrior soul, australian blood, the flag of australia, a strand of hair from any natrual born female(hemphrodites do nto count, they are both male and female). those are the ingrediants, now to make the Pie

put everyting except for the pie crust youll need that into a mixing bowl, and whisk it up anyway you like, then after u mix it, make sure its a nice thick gel, you want it to feel like hair gel, if not, add a little water to thin it out a bit. if its too thin, ad a little bit of flour, the thickness will only be off if the hair of the girl that you got it from is not a blood type O positive.

well that was the filing, now put the pie crust into a pie pan and put the filling inside the pie, if you want you can add some cookie dough on top to make it taste a bit more esquisite for the victe.. i mean the lovely person eating it XD then let it bake in the fridge for 25 minuites at -350 degrees fareheigt remember NEGITIVE the formula of the filling will only inplode if it gets over 200 degrees, it only cooks at -300 degrees to -500degrees. 350 will have the best outcome possible.

after baking, figure out who u want to become a female, more importantly a maggie_pie, this could work on you and even your neihbor, but remember HUMANS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

and vwoala! u have your own maggie pie, but i cant assure you that shell be you ----- and do your every command for as you know mine dosnt, you all should know her as a game helper

i hope this helped in you all making your verry own Maggie_Pie

please mail me or comment if there are any problems in making her.

Time Posted: December 20 2010 05:22 pm EST
Last updated: December 20 2010 05:22 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: