You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The use of Spectra and Karma
Even if some persons dont give importance to their profile pages the Spectra and Karma leave you a frist idea of how this person is.

HOW to Give SPECTRA or KARMA.

SPECTRA is given in the player profile page. you get acces to it by clicking the on the player name, or lucking for his user name or ID number in player search.

Down on the page are different Spectra that can be given to a player, by clicking on the +> You have successfully left spectra for the player and this log will appear.

You have successfully left spectra for [player user name]

Karma is delivered in a similar way in the uber part of the post that the person makes in foros. you will see this next to his pic.
[+1] [-1]

you click in the +1 or -1 sing and then you have leaft karma succesfully.

SPECTRA
Aggressive: should be aplied to players that fill your log with their kills, or those people that is rude in chat, the one that send you aggresive mails. Those are good reasons to leave agresive spectra to some one.

Helpful: No need to explain much lol, the people that help you in the game or advice you well.
Funny: Made for those with good sent of humor that make our days better with their jokes.

Insightful: That whise warrior, deeb thinker, good advicer, the one that find the ways to get stronger and pass the knologe to others. they deserve this one.

Creative: For the natural artist, the person that make this game interesting with their work, in post, in chat, in the game it self. like Felt, Nate, raven King those persons that make awesome contests. The best RP players.

[white] Spammer: is a good way to cal the dude that send you trash-mails, the one that fold the chat with the same post over and over and over, the ones that request 5 drinks when he have no gold in hand just to molest the players and the tender. Those guys deserve this Spectra.

Even if some one dont give importance to SPECTRA it does not mean that no one does. You should not give Spectra lightly, not for ridiculous reasons like "I do not like this guy, I'll give 200 in spamer, or you will be the one spaming his page and logs with your actions.
You can oly leave spectra 3 times per reset to 3 diferent persons, use it well.

Why karma is important?:

karma is needed for gamble the orbs to gain (or lose) 2x energy.

Also is required to gain Demons eggs.

I hope you find this gide helpfull.

PD> I like good Karma.

Time Posted: December 19 2010 06:17 pm EST
Last updated: December 19 2010 07:29 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: