You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Hu_Flung_Pu

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Local Chat - Bar Keeper RULES
I have noticed lately that half the arguments in local chat arise in relation to the Bar keep. This has to stop, The keep is there for a bit of fun, it is not there as a profit making technique, it does not carry with it any added responsibility or influence regarding what is taking place in chat, that remains SOLELY with the GH members, either visible or lurking.

The rules are VERY simple:

1. Do not beg ar ask for the Keep.
2. Do not beg or ask for tips.
3. Do not ask for multiple 'stat boosting' drinks

I hope this is clear.

Guidelines:

I do not like seeing players pass the keep to themselves unless it is to try and avoid theft and I expect this to be a once only, when banked I like to see the keep passed. If this is a tactic employed to try and increase tips (resetting your keep so players entering think you just got the keep) Admin will take the keep from you.

You can pass the bar to whoever you like, no need to ask for ID, they dont even have to be online, I do request that you pass to somebody in the chat, but not a rule, just be sensible. I like the 'IDs for bar', adds some fun to the chatroom, and a bit of competition, but does not mean you automatically HAVE to get the keep.

Admin, can and will take the keep, we will not keep it, we will either pass it onto the next player or 'give' to the old keep. If we pass to the old keep we shall notify the room of this by posting the transaction

ADDITIONAL:

A few smart cookies out there have reminded me about the stat boosting drinks, I will call this one a guideline, the keep is there for fun and the boosting drinks add to that fun. As such . . . an active keep is important to hand these drinks out, if you have the keep then please stay active or pass, even if it is only 'lurk'. If no bar keep then please inform an online Admin and we will change.

FURTHER ADDITIONAL . . . . if you ask for Hi Lo Live this will be an automatic 3 day chat ban

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Time Posted: December 16 2010 01:29 am EST
Last updated: July 24 2013 02:06 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: