You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Orochizlover

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Eyes of a Snake
I was born to a clan of the wilds. My birth is now marked as a dark day in history, a time my clan wishes to forget. For I was born with the eyes of a snake demon, which had entered my mother's body during her pregnancy. They named me Shauna of the Serpenteye and they had great hatred for me even in the beginning. My father was the Chieftan, Thasten of the Fanged Heart, a proud warrior, and my mother was the shaman, Fryssa of the Healing Hand. They were secretly ashamed of the demon within, and I grew up facing rejection from my clanmates. Only one young girl ever warmed up to me. Her name was Annala of the Tree Song, and we became the best of friends.
We soon started our training. I learned of Annala's powers over beasts, and I learned of my own skills. I learned that my two canine teeth coud not only change size, but also produced a venom that was extreey dangerous. I learned that I could reach into the minds of others and project images.
When I came of age, my father learned of a terrible demon on the southern region of our island. As was tradition, I was charged with the slaying of this beast to ensure a high rank in the clan. My friend, Annala came with me, despite the fact that it was forbidden. She hoped that her abilities could aid me in bringing down the demon.
We engaged the demon in combat and brought it down after a long battle. I thought we had beaten it without inury, but the demon had injured Annala. I rushed back to our village without delay, seeking medica help. My mother did her best, and I was forced to leave the clan because of the broken traditions. I had nowhere to go, but I did not give up.
One day, I was laying against a tree when a strange man walked up to me. I grabbed for my blade, coated with my venom, but he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and saw that, not only was he amazingly handsome, but he had eyes similiar to mine.
"What are you?" I asked
"I am not as you think. I am simply a man, and not possessed by a demon as you are. My eyes are something that has caused most to fear me on sight. Do you fear me?"
"No. Who are you?"
"My name is Orochimaru and I can help you, if you wish." All I could do was nod. He held out his hand, which was as white as snow, and I took it without hesitation, for I already had fallen in love with him.
I endured much training, doing all I could to please him. I learned of chakra, the life force that sustains all beings. I learned to channel it into what he called jutsu, which, to my clan, woud have been magic to rival my mother's. And soon, Orochimaru and I married. I learned that he had developed a jutsu to jump from body to body so that he coud live forever, so that he could attain every jutsu in the world. And now, I have come to this world to gain knowledge of this world's magic and to become as powerful as possible

No Signature

Time Posted: November 29 2010 01:02 am EST
Last updated: November 29 2010 08:02 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: