You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The inventory does indeed look great...but
(yes, it's me again...)

the only problem, unless I'm missing something, is all the info about each item is no longer available when you hover over items with cursor.
Now you have to click on each item individually just to find out what its stats are, and then it only tells you power & which stat. No lvl info etc...
eg:Item:
Name: Teknesium Small Helmet
Power: 11
Stat Boost: agility

but what lvl is it? and what is the stat boost?
When you have a hundred different items because you hold all the clans armoury, and someone asks you for a certain item, unless you know exactly what it looks like, you have to click on each one separately. This wastes valuable time, where as before, you just hovered over the item in the list and got all the info you needed
Now I'm all for good graphics, but at the expense of valuable time saving information? Why can't we just hover over picture and get all item info?

Now, unless I've got this completely arse about tit, can somebody explain how I locate a lvl ? helmet without going into the shop to find out if one even exists? Or if I've even got one? I'm at lvl 97, I can't remember what each items level is just by looking at it, or how much its stat boost is.

The backpack & equipped are fine, coz there's only a few items to remember, but unequipped is a nightmare for me. I'm getting on in yrs, my memory isn't what it used to be...and it was never that good to start with.

Oh, and what's the empty item box opposite your pick axe for? If it's just so the image is even, why not come up with something you can equip there? idk, maybe a belt or gloves with some kind of stat boost for mining or a 'fly' for fishing... seems a shame to leave it empty...unless I've got it wrong again...I've been away for a month, so maybe I've missed some stuff.

Thanks.
KJ.

Time Posted: October 31 2010 03:38 am EDT
Last updated: November 16 2010 10:55 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: