You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: OK PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!
If my 3 years mean anything this is how you should fix it.....I said it time and time again.THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME its talked about people like me.People spend real money to gain items to sell to make gold.Then they need armour so poof the gold is gone...so they buy more....elements poof gone all in one big circle untill our credit card is hurtin but on the other hand ..yes you had stone hut....fixed price....not a problem but then you had deals that teased us once a month on bad times (LIKE PAY DAY)....2 choises....wait or try to hunt sales peole down in hopes to get same deal....Why not just make a monthly special deal that anyone can get it any day that they can some people like me can do it once in a wile some people can go all out. Then get together gang up on the markets till individuals gain control......Shocking? no cause thats what has happened,........so this is what you have to do cause anyone who knows me i give every last dime to help people out untilll it catches up to me and all of a sudden my members or ex is helping the owner till i can get a package .....the slated hut....for newbies it takes forever to build it. Yes they can fish...but opps cost more gold than to gain ....Go in the forest or dark forest?....ooooo...little baggie of gold maby a plat or two......but wait now they just skyroketed to a higher level to get their butt kicked.....so now they got to get armour to protect themselves...gold gone.......I can go on and on YOU KNOW WHAT I SPENT IN THIS GAME.....its minor compare to some....But think about it .... when i first started it was the simple days...this is now.....the slated hut still only give 1000 per hour......almost everything in the game is to gain income....But the rookies has to spend the gold first ...to try to gain some hope to become wealthy....let alone they cant take money out cause it can be taked.......once my saph is all sold ...its just going to my clan members to help them stay in the game.........why not just increas the gold criteria like fishing....(DONT SAY LOLINGO CAVES)...cause you have to go do red lobster first.....to go fishing you need to buy a boat......even to some thats expensive....even payin closr to $300 real money to get an ultra subscription....i think it only deserve more than 1 saph 1 plat per revive.....thats why the markets did jump cause the BIG people wanted to let little people to be able to make real gold but at the same time it DID screw people like me to buy them ive been there and done it so i can understand what non subbied or newbies are going thru...so now we are at the begining again...............IM STILL NOT GIVING UP HOPE.....everyone can tell you that is my method of keeping people playin...untill their own reality hit...and right now with all the people that did started with me...if i wouldnt of sent them off on their jurney.....id have one dam good super star clan...........I love playing this game and love the players i meet or made friends with over the years and even tho we dont talk as much anymore because they are scattered in ther own clans....they will tell you that I never ever put this game down and just wish that one day be on top of the payers online list with THE ONES that are noticed for hard work but thats ok im just ST.V.......# 59782....2 Years, 265 Days.........owner of 7 dam good clans.....A PLAYER FOR THE PEOPLE.....DEDICATED DARK WARRIOR PLAYER.............Dont tax.......it wont help the people at all

Time Posted: October 14 2010 07:47 pm EDT
Last updated: October 19 2010 09:39 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: