You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mr_Grumpy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well here we go!
Nothing is going to be ever perfect in the real world our in this game world. Here are a few suggestions. Allow people to use in game gold for a short time to purchase game credits at a good price this will help decrease the amount of gold in game. Now you can shoot me for saying this I don't really mind but the cost of of game credits or items within this game has become over priced by 50%. I understand how a business needs to run but at the same time you need people to spend. Decreasing the amount in which items costs would see a higher turn over of goods within the game hence more people spending and more often. You could argue that GP$ would drop but at the same time because people would be buying more and more often I think it would balance itself out eventually. On top of this the game would become more active like it use to be with people venning and having more fun building their characters up. And lets face it most people dont buy until special deals have come up. The new skills that have come up are becoming ridiculous one hit and your dead type stuff. Doing this would stop people spending because why do they need another skill anymore. Stop the stupid skills from coming anymore and decrease your prices. You may find that new players would stay because they can afford to spend something. I honestly wonder how many people have actually bought an element for $6.00. Its time to be realistic.

Time Posted: October 12 2010 06:36 am EDT
Last updated: October 12 2010 06:36 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: