You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Kvakaca

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I kinda agree
Ok before you start stoning me, let me explain why.

First of all working as an accoutant I see the point of taxes, it can reduce the inflation, but I'm not so sure if this would make that much less gold in game. Better to have something interesting for people to compete in with fees (I think Joker has nice ideas there) since this is a game and not a real world.

Second, the idea to stop overpricing items and stones for hidding them is actually a good one, because it could help, but not for it to clear gold out of the game. We all know that strike by another hacker will happen sooner or latter and I belive that it could minimize the impact Now let me explain this: you hidden your thousands of platinums in the market by making some insane price, but when the hacker comes, he'll go buying everything and wont have a problem with buying a platinum for 2bil. He has purchased your platinums, but got jailed, now developers have to clear the mess, but they can't be 100% sure how much he bought from you and you could end up with less gold or platinums. And now the mailing begins, was it worth it hidding your stones there?! There's an easier way though, delete some parts of Wall of Fame and keep the basics (statistics, wins and losses).

Now begin stoning!

Time Posted: October 12 2010 05:57 am EDT
Last updated: October 12 2010 07:00 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: