You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Fintan_de_Marin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Boots of Seven Leagues
In honor of the holiday of Halloween coming up, for the month of October I will be performing a very special RP just for the occasion. The RP will actually be in chat rather than forums due to ...difficulties that causes. All are welcome in to it, provided that if you come in late you ask me what is going on before jumping in otherwise he will consider the posts invalid PERIOD First, a bit of history (I'll make it short ) before the background of the Boots.

(Notice: A league is a unit of measurement that was rather inconsistent. The basic "distance" was; one league= how far a man can travel in ONE hour. I'm guessing that the reason it was inconsistent is obvious lol)

The Seven League boots have appeared throughout stories in Europe and some small bits in American folklore. It is said that the wearer may travel seven leagues with just one step! They are often portrayed as either very, very elaborate boots of the finest leather that is fit for a king, or as very common, inexpensive, mundane, shoes that not even a peasant would be seen dead in. For this, I've decided to go with a middle path just because ...pfft, this is Rogue we're talking about

Time Posted: September 28 2010 08:51 pm EDT
Last updated: October 21 2010 03:23 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: