You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Queen_Nadia

[+1] [-1]

Subject: King Graywind and Queen Nadia, Together again.
The beginning story of how King Gray was reunited with His love, Queen Nadia.

(King Graywind = red. Queen Nadia = pink)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His gray eyes open he see a sunbeam coming in though the window and he stops to think where is he. He looks around the room, he knows this room, he has seen it before, he looks at the fireplace and see dust about a inch thick and old spiderwebs in the corners of the rooms. Still he knows this room, he reaches up and feel his face the hair growth is long. with his hand he follows the the hair down past his chest. He Sit up and start to look down he see that its grey he move his head and feel his hair on his back down past his shoulder blades. He thinks to himself this room is our room, my queen and mine, but I am so old. What has happen to me?

Nadia stops in the hallway of her castle as she feels something she hadn't felt in little over a year. Something from her past, thought to of been long gone, had returned again. She starts walking the hallway again when suddenly a tapestry of her and her former king starts to bellow out from the wall even tho there was no breeze in the hall. She stops in front of the tapestry and gazes at it. What is it trying to tell me after so long? She thinks to herself. Could it be, has he returned? Could he really be still alive? She turns and walks from her castle and towards her old home, feeling pulled by something, maybe the need to know if her beloved king, the one she thought dead, was still alive or if it was the loneliness in her that only wishes he was. She enters the forest and keeps walking towards her old home.

He gets out of bed and tries to walk but stumbles to the floor only catching himself on the bed. He tries again to stand the pain and the shame hits him at once
"how can I rule if I can't stand" he wills himself and fights though the pain and takes a step. He fights to keep his balances and manages to stay on his feet he moves the other foot the pain is less then the other a small smile shows on his face. He starts to walk to what looks like a solid stone wall he reaches up and pushes the wall with all he might. The wall spring open enough to pull his hand in and pulls it open just enough to let the light in and he see what he was hoping was their he sword, he father's sword, The Sword of Hell. With a smile he reaches in and grabs it by the scabbard for he fears that if the blade doesn't not belong to him
anymore it will kill him. Holding it up looking at it to see if it really is his father sword. He feel the power with in the sword even though the scabbard he knows it will not kill him he also know the sword is hungry for blood.

She walks to her old home and castle and pushes the front doors open and peers inside. She feels something pulling at her and she walks into the home she once knew with him and towards the bedrooms. She walks into a bedroom and looks around.
This was once our room, my king and I. she sighs as she walks to the bed and sits upon the edge. She feels the feeling again, that something from her past was back again but couldn't tell what it was. She stands once more and goes walking through her old home.

He hears something or someone walking into the castle and moves inside the fake wall and close it just enough to look out at who ever enters the room. He watches as a young lady enters the room, watches as she moves to the bed and sit on it like it was hers. He watches as she stands up and move to go back out the door he moves the wall just a little and it makes a noise. Thinks her home her old bedroom who is this woman. He opens the wall and walks out
"who are you this is my castle you will leave or I will have your head" the sword and scabbard fall from his hands looks down at it "damn" looks back at her This is my home even if i am to weak to protect it right now. What do you want Lady? Leave now! he turns away from her and walks slowly to the other side of the room with the bed.
This is my bed I have been a sleep a long time I just woke up and everything is not the same as it use to be My Queen is gone my castle grows cold and look at me when I fell asleep I was a young man now I am not.

She listens to his words and her eyes grow wide as he calls her old home his and her old bed and room his. I will not leave my home. This is mine and my Kings home. It has been many years since I left here and I will not leave again so quickly. Now answer me and tell me who you are. She walks over to him and lightly touching his hand, suddenly she falls to the floor as a feeling of love overwhelms her and she looks up at the man before her.

He watches as the lady touches him and falls to the floor ..thinks to himself "I know this woman I have felt her touch before but who is she" ... he looks at her.
Your castle? Your castle? Then tell me Dear Lady, way is it so cold and dark if this is your castle? You should have kept it warm and clean. Thinks to himself "why cant i remember this woman" walks over to the bed and takes a sit on it and lays his head down "who is she"?

She watches him more as he goes to the bed and sits I know this man, but from where? she thinks to herself as she stands and walks over to the bed and sits next to him.
The castle is cold and dark because I left here long ago after I was told that my King and Husband was dead, It hurt too much to remain here. She gently places her hand on his and feels that feeling of love again. I feel as tho I know you, Sir. How did you come to wake up here?

He watches as she walks over and sit next to him. he listens to her words and feels her touch. "this touch I know" he closes his eye and takes in the warm of her touch. he reaches up and takes her hand and press it to his face. thinks to himself "i know her, this woman's husband did not die ......I am her husband, I am her king !!!" he looks up in to her eyes My dear lady tears fall from his eyes your husband is not dead ..he has been asleep thinking to himself "or not in his right mind

She feels the warmth of his face beneath her hand and looks into his eyes as he speaks. I know these eyes, I have gazed into them before. She reaches up with her other hand, not moving the one from his cheek, and wipes the tears from his eyes.
If my husband and king isn't dead and was just sleeping for all these years, then where is he? Why hasn't he waken and come for me?

Looking into her eyes... I fear my Lady that he has just woken up and doesn't not know what has happen to him. I fear that he did not have control of his body or mind for so long.. looking down at his hands and seeing the age of them ..looking back into her eyes.. I fear my lady at now he is an old man

She moves a little closer to him on the bed, taking his hand within hers He needs to be with me again, if he has truly awaken. We were always meant to be with each other, I believe it was being with me that kept him young as I can not age. She gazes into his eyes as she speaks, tears forming as she remembers her husband and all the love she felt for him and the pain she felt the day she was told he was dead. The day I was told he had died, our bond was broken. It was the saddest day of my life. A dark entity had control of him and thus killed him to cause me so much pain.

Thinking to himself...... A dark entity had control of me? How could that happen to me. the Ruler of Hell, the first son of Lucifer? Who could have so much power to do this to me to take control ? looking up at her I at one time could not age for my fathers powers has kept me safe. I am sure your powers did help you husband out too but I fear that my fathers powers has left me and until I can return to my Rule. I may never be... he turns
to his Wife
You were everything to me reaches up with his hand puts it behind her neck and pulls her to him ...he kisses her every so softly, feeling life come back to him

The words "You were everything" played over and over in her head as this man pulled her close and kissed her ever so softly. She kisses him back just as softly and then her eyes widen as she realizes, with his words and his kiss, that he was the one she had been missing for so long, This man that had her in his braces was her husband, he had come back to her. She wraps her arms around him and deepens the kiss, not wanting to let him go ever again now that she had him back.

He feels her arms around him and her kiss deepen feeling her pressed against him and the power ...got the power the power he has lost he kisses her hard and draws forth her power in to him he is starting to feel stronger ... he pulls away from her ...looking down at his hands he watches as the age lines start to fade ..he stands and moves his hands a long his face where the beard once was their now is the face of his youth ...he looks at her again.
You have done this my Queen. I am who I once was but I do not feel the power of my father

She gazes up and watches as the man slowly changes back to his former self. As she watches him, a smile adorns her face. My King, you truly are alive and here with me again. She stands and walks over to where his sword and scabbard laid on the floor and picked them up. She walks over to him and holds them out to him to take. Take your fathers sword once more, my King. Now that you are young again, his power should flow into you from it as it was did.

Watching her walk to his sword and pick it up by its scabbard and turning to him she hands it out to him ....I cant hold it my Love I fear what it would do to me My dear if its not truly mine ...he walks away from the sword.....

She walks over and lays the sword on their old bed and turns to him. Why now would it not be yours my love? You were holding it when I first saw you here so it is yours. I will be right here with you in case something goes wrong. My love, you need to at least try and take the sword.

My Queen I was holding it by it scabbard ..I never touched the sword in its self......thinks to himself it could kill me for good.... walks over to the bed and looks at the sword know if this sword does not want him as its master then their is nothing His Queen could do for him....reaches for the sword picks it up by the scabbard... turns it around in his hands just looking at the hilt of the sword knowing it could kill him if it wishes..... Dear this sword was not my my side when I woke up it was hidden I do not know how it got there ..i didn't even know if it would be in the wall ...turning to look at her I don't know what has happen to me or if I am who I think I am .............But I do know that you are my queen and that I love you with all my heart ....this sword could take my life..

I do not know either what happened to you exactly, but I do know that you are my king and my love for you never faded. She looks at the sword, slowly she remembers her beloved king once wielding it in battle. Maybe the sword was hidden from all but the one it rightfully belonged to, my love. Maybe, the one true owner was the only one that would know where it was without realizing they knew.

Hearing her words he grabs the Hilt of the sword and pulls the sword from its scabbard hold it high in to the air pulling ...waiting for something to happen to him ..but feeling the power in the sword take hold of him ..this is a feeling he has not felt in so long ...holding his sword out he cuts the air with it swings it around and returns it to its scabbard ...know his power has
returns to him ..all the power of hell was his again ........turning to Nadia...
My Dear where have I been, what has happen to me?

As she watches him take hold of his sword, she smiles. My love, You have been sleeping for a very long time. But I was told you were dead, Killed by the entity, The Darkness. From the day I was told that my king was dead till this day, I never knew that you slumbered here. She looks away from him, She had moved on, thinking she had lost him
forever. She looks at him again, all the love she held for him, came flooding back to her and at the perfect time, for she had just lost the one she was with.
My darling king, We will find out together what had happened to you. But where do we start?

Looking at her and almost falls to the floor at the sound of the name The Darkness .....Holding himself up ..looks at her... That's where we will start By killing it if it can be killed.

She goes to his side Then we need to go to the one place I have been banished from the day I was told you were dead... The Underworld. Its whereabouts must be know by something there. But I fear.. His Lady may try and take me again as she did so long ago, if I step foot there.

Time Posted: September 27 2010 12:05 pm EDT
Last updated: January 21 2011 06:12 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: