You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

*Rinoa*

[+1] [-1]

Subject: To all my friends
Right. So...

I should probably warn you this: my motherboard is fried. I can't turn on my pc. Sometimes I log in from University, but that happens rarely. So even if you send me any mail, don't get angry if you receive reply in two weeks, possibly even more.

First my monitor burst into flames. Got fixed. Then power source died. Then motherboard got fried. Now I can't fix motherboard because I would have to change ENTIRE hardware because motherboard was too old anyway and they can't get it for me, plus all the stuff that went with it were old too and don't match new motherboards and meh. I swear everything I touch lately burst into flames! I can't bloody fix stuff anymore, so I'm just gonna walk away before I lose all my money and die poor and lonely.

Though, I do have a question: if your motherboard got fried, could you still put hard disks someplace else and copy the data from them? I had too many stuff, don't feel like downloading them all over again. Meh. I also had stuff made for DW, few siggies made for contests around here and lot more other stuff. If the answer is NO, then I'm probably gonna have to step out from all contests 'til further notice.

In the meantime, you can reach me on my cell phone. (speaking to selected few)

*huggles* to Merfy (because I am too cheap to buy a gift) and just *hugs* for everyone else.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Moonshine.

Time Posted: September 14 2010 03:30 am EDT
Last updated: September 15 2010 03:57 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: